Wednesday, August 20, 2008

PVT Cheng reporting for duty


Alright, finally got "sworn-in"!!!!!!
I arrived at 12 service batalion(richmond), at 8pm as i was told to anyway, but i didnt get to start my paper work until around 8.40, soooo 40minutes of waiting was retarded to the max, no where to sit tooo. Paperwork for another hour.
My service #, D89151650. PAT Private Cheng =D.

Yee Yee, pay is pretty decent, since im get paid for sitting around + doing some worthless stuff.
Pay goes by A full day or half day, and right now for "my" full day id be getting $77.90. 1 full day = 6hrs, so half day is anything below 6hrs, which is half the pay of a full day. Not bad at all...My trade is a freaking driver(MSE OP) for cars, buses, trucks. No fucking wonder why it took me 2 times to pass my eye test... my trade requires super good vision + hearing ability.

Another funny thing, if i were to be caught doing any illegal drugs, they'll kick me out of the forces immediately. =(

1 comment:

HO316 said...

Pte Cheng! haha... caught for drugs, the keyword here is CAUGHT.

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.