Friday, December 12, 2008

Canned Food Drive, Canned Food Drive..

CANNED FOOD DRIVE!
we collected 7000 canned food, killarney record has been broken!



I love Peppermint hot chocolate...
Now is the time of the year...


79.9
bow in the presence of greatness.... i've witness change...
Obama you're great.


^_^


personal favorite...... HAHAHAH


Leon's got a block change! No more MATH!


Art classs
I did a color wheel!
I love art class it's soo chill and the teacher is good looking.
Win-Win situation for me!

DOMO-Kun, please introduce yourself.



Chemistry quiz! HAHAHA


Hilarious, before i handed in my test i wrote 8/8, good job leon.
And that is exactly what i got =)


IM KING OF THE WORLDDDDD, bow to me.


So my leadership12 class... went to the THe beat cares event @ costco by stadium.

=)

Look at the pile of toys.

CANNED FOOD DRIve, CANNED FOOD DRIVE..
KILLARNEY's HERE TO HELP. =)


I hope you guys actually listened to the radio while we were singing?!

Bonus:

Happy birthday dad! HAHAHAH
COokie monster, cookie!


Life is chilling right now, can't wait until winter break!!
CHRISTMAS......................................... omfgz. shopping for gifts is soo fun!

No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.