Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tougher then Nigerian hair


Ill start off with a WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY entry =)
HAHA kinda lame but w/e'z.
So i finally got my computer back ( actually last monday) im pretty happy. It felt horrible without my computer for 2weeks.


THis is greatness, at night just chilling by yourself( yes i'm a loser ^_^) .....
tastey couples.


This is the real DEEEL, holy steez.
FEATURING THE DOUBLE CHOCOLATY CHIP!
Its soo dayum good.
I should make this my display picture on my phone, msn, avatars for forums. LOL HAHAHA
=D

Anyway, pretty fun weekend, went to watch MALL COPS on saturday.
Mediocre movie, the plot is hella stupid, the comedy was so-so, but i laugh to anything so it's all gud. So today i went to metrotown for plenty to see if i wanted the jacket again, turns out i didnt really want it after all =(.
Oh wells, we're just not destined to be together.
=)

"This longest distance is killing me.."
sigh, i knew that seeing without seeing each other for a few months could create some problems, and then that you came back telling me you are now together with someone else.
We're not meant to be together? LOL.

No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.