Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bored as Usual

So yeah i'm pretty damn bored lately, and damn, freaking term 2 is coming to an end. And University applications are coming to a deadline, sigh... i can feel the gap closing in already.



Hahahah, lovely... it explains it all =)


Something i did at art class for my english project =D


reminds me of jxw LOLOL haaah
hello kitty lovers <3

hahahaa my 7 FACE.
Gets ghetto when i ahve no mirror and my officers make me wear it.





What did you wear today - wednesday


What did you wear today - thrusday

yeah im a looser ... took a picture in the washroom



I got my tixs did you?? Show school spirit ya'll


A lil sneak peek at what imma wear... for formal


To top it off wit mango puddingggggg
GoodStizz.

No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.