Sunday, April 19, 2009

"How Do you Sleep?"

"Heel my heart... heallll my pain..."

I really want to show you i'm not like any other kid out there, i want to be different i want to stand out. And i will...
If things dont go the way i(we) want it to, then i guess we weren't ment to be. It's okay LA... ^_^ V

Changed the picture, it really reflects upon my situation. Charmander will evole at level 16. I hope i level up too.... sigh.

Sigh, i've had my phone for about 2 years now, and within these 2 years i've taken probably close to 1500 pictures with it. Now my memory card is full. Peace.
A few that i really liked:

HAHA i missed my hair when it was actually "long"...
sigh...


AHAHA BEE BEE has a new Gangsta jacket....
sigh.. i remember the days that he was still a puppy...


After nearly 2 years im still sticking around mcdonalds, and yes i still work there.
Sometimes it gets really really boring, but when im working with people within my age range i found it really chill and fun. HAHA throwing food at each other in the back ^_^ V


This was about a year ago LOLOL HAHA!
beeing Ghetto.


I just like this pose, i dont know why =P



Shet boy, i miss this hair cut so much. One of my favorites.
I regret joining the army now. I have to maintain a short hair style..


Oh Jeez AHHA JXW and I pimping it out with our shades! LOLOL
FUNNIES!


Grad write up, sigh...... i still remember what i wrote clearly.... YOu'll seee what i wrote when we get our year book.


Sexy Leon HAHAHA ^_^ V.... funny

Obviously press "OK".
Don't think twice about that either.
K thx.


My beloved cousin, whom i grew up with......
HAHA... back in grade 2 when i lived with her i used to always get into fights with her =P LOL


SLow Down... sometimes i wish things can just slow down. It's going too fast lately.


Damn, i really enjoy just fucking around at coffee shops with wifi, or anywhere with free wifi in general. It's a new hobbie just chilling, whether it's with a friend or even by myself.
When im by myself i usually reflect on my day and just chill and surf the net.


Holy shit. Next time i come back i better not loose my ipod again, and i better own up the slopes! ROARRRRRR


Fuck........ my sister(she's 1 year younger) passed and i failed. such a good day for me..


muahaha baby bother forced to take pics pics.


Yesterday found this at some anime store. HAHAA guess what this is. =)


HOLYSHIT UGGS ARE SOO COMFY.
SHIET BOY. It's like "i'm stepping on my dog while walking.."
LOLOL "Are uggs made out of sheep fur?" LOL AHAHAHHAHA
;)


Dayum.... what a picture filled post........

Enjoy.

Lc21 out.

3 comments:

leanza said...

LOL down memory lane much?

Cwizzz said...

lmfao 2 uggs, thats australia for you. :)

LeeeON said...

Oh yeah you're australian.
SHET YO HOOK UP WITH THE UGGS AND THE EMU'S
SHET

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.