Friday, June 26, 2009

Course .. What?

Fuck, i hate course planning. Why am i being so hateful lately? Because we're all human, i'm sure you all fucking complain, don't tell me you don't.
I'm sure if you were course planning, you'd be frustrated. Currently i've been sitting here for more than 1.5hr planning out how my courses will work out. Of course i have to budget lunch time and i don't want morning classes which start at 8.30 and thinking about if i should get friday's off to relax and chill and study and do whatever the hell i want. And course confliction fucking suxs shit.

I've come to realization that being human isn't so easy. Just when things seemed easier as it gets since it's Summer, i feel that saying a simple sorry is fucking hard. You might just think that "eh, how hard is it to say it? stop being a pussy." I mean even getting my grandpa something was a hassle, the worse part was giving it to him. I ran out of ideas on fathers day for my grandpa, so i bought him a chocolate bar. Instead i lost my pair of balls and ate it myself. I guess people have to earn some courage in order to "grow a pair," however it's not easy as it sounds.

No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.