Saturday, June 13, 2009

"Let me Roc with you."

You know i was once this little boy who'd NEVER EVER spend money, maybe the occasional trip to the candy store, and if anything was over a dollar i wouldn't lay my eyes on it. It's so fucked because i'm the opposite now. Anything i'd seee and like i'd cop, and that's of course at a reasonable price. I'm officially fucking broke now. It pisses me off sometimes of how i look back at myself when i spend money on things i don't even need, which is also called "IMPULSE BUYING." Impulse spending comes at a cost. From now i'll probably just find a cheaper alternative to "chill out" rather than go to the mall or downtown or whatever even if i don't buy anything i'd probably spend some money on food and what nots.

And again, i read my horoscope lately. It told me to "say what i mean and mean what i say." I'm about to do so, so if i offend any of you motherfuckers, let me know and i'll try to keep it at a minimum.

So today, i went to the Philipino Independent Festival at 29th station. It's pretty cool.















*Chillz OUt*



ANIME CONVENTIONHAHAHA WOWOWOWO



AINT I JUST GETTING BETTER AT THIS?



And i'm probably gonna sell these kicks because i'm soo broke, i wish i could keep you much longer but, they have to go to a better home.
Nike dunk sb Hunters sz10.5
worn 5x 98% stars
comes with box only, no extra laces
Looking for about $180?
Get at me if interested or know of interest. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. THANKS
---
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHLEENIEEEE
hope we chill sooooon la.


LC OUTZ.

9 comments:

re-definedope said...

i mean honestly of course the stuff is going to be boring to you if you get there at 3 in the afternoon you dumb dumb... there was mhi and brand new hundreds and way more kicks. you just slept in and got there late so don't blame livestock for your lazy ass. the early bird gets the worm. and turn of this gay ass music...

jolin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jolin said...

yo leon, nice post there on thinking the sale was whack. your a fucking idiot for going there late. you can't expect to get there late and not get the good stuff. so don't bash the sale because of your ignorance and stupidity; that is your own fault.

your also a retard for saying there was ok shoes. seriously man, open your eyes because you were mos def sleeping when you walked into the store.. twice?

LeeeON said...

Yo jolin, yeah i am stupid for going there at 2 in the afternoon. Thanks for the heads up. LOL

Jooooee, said...

woah, why can't we all just get along? LOL, seriously boys, its t-shirts and shoes you're arguing over, peace and love

LeeeON said...

exactly what i was thinking, and it's just my opinion out of the many thousands out there.I don't see really whats the hate, other then my comment of saying the sale was "whack" which isn't all that bad.

rye said...

so you don't mind if i call your face wack? cause it is.. hahahahaha jk jk

jolin said...

no problem shit head.

LeeeON said...

haha too sensitive.

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.