Monday, September 7, 2009

Is she the one?

To be honest, i didn't mean to be cocky or anything but i couldn't help that thinking i was good at the game, or was it her that was good at the game. I knew things were proceeding a little too quick, wayyy too quick. I remember last time that this happened, everything went wrong.
One sentence to describe it, "I'm NOT feelin' it." At least, not until she proves herself to be a keeper.

I can't wait for school to start tomorrow, back to my old routine. Summer 09, holyshit what a blast, didn't hang out with some people that i thought i was going to, but nonetheless it's all good. Summer 09 actually felt busier than the school year. Hopefully i'll do well in my studies, a fresh start is always good. Catch ya'll later, gotta get some rest for tomorrow.


PEACE,
PTE CHENG OUT

No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.