Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How do you do it?

As i was walking my dog today after school, around 5.30pm, i was thinking about this girl who sat beside me in English 11. I got moved around the classroom a few times because we talked too much during class. I could remember when she told me all her boy problems, from how it all started, and how she hooked up with him. 2 years later, they're still going out, sometimes i wonder, how do people do it? How do high school relationships last that long? Some of you say that we're still young and we have plenty of time before getting serious, i mean 2 years is pretty damn, and it seems pretty damn serious. So how do they do it? This got me thinkin' again....

No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.