Thursday, November 26, 2009

I honestly don't know where to begin, and how to start..

This is forreal, i don't know where to begin. I really want to go to Afghanistan, I really wanna get away from reality, and i really wanna get away from "YOU." You drive me nuts, i fucking hate you sometimes... You are the reason why my transcript looks like fucking jack shit. I don't know how to explain this feeling but you make me feel like shit sometimes, at times, degrading. Okay, so i'm not exactly 100% sure if i'm going to Afghanistan in 2011. The thing is, i don't know how to tell my parents. They're so asian. They're so irrogant. There's no other way to put it, i hate them. I can't tell them jack shit, like if i tell them i'm seeing a girl, they'd be flying all over the place telling my grandparents, uncles, aunts and so forth. I hate it. They make me angry, and if i ever get a "gun-to-take-home" i want to shoot them.
Seriously, Afghanistan, it looks like a scary place to be in right now, yah you know, the war between America and Afghanistan or whatever....... Like what the fuck? Why is Canada even in there? Yeah, peace keep my fucking ass, but anyway i still feel like going. I want some medals, i want to do something in life, something exciting, something out of the ordinary. It'd be so awesome coming home from Afghanistan with medals as a private, damn.............. I could only imagine. Should i get into regular force, and say "fuck you" to the reserves?
I am stoked already, are you?
It's a feeling i can't simply describe.

Fuck this. And fuck you.
Private Cheng is out.

1 comment:

Jooooee, said...

Good shit man, nice to know you wanna do something out of your life, just don't do it our of spite and anger. And I gotta agree on what you said about Asian parents, lawl, not steezy...

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.