Monday, February 15, 2010

Fire.

So things have been running through my head recently, and it revolves around my spendings. I've mentioned this before but i think i am overspending on a lot of things, but i haven't had any regrets so far. Everything's going great lately, and i can't wait till friday, because we're probably gonna go to deadmau5's concert which is fucking sick. To be honest, i don't think i'm going because i'm a hardcore fan of deadmau5's, it's because i'm a fan of the hype that revolves a certain event or release. I'm sure many of you people are going because of the "hyped" up environment and crowd, not really because of his work that he puts out. Anyhow, i need some portable chairs and my Nintendo DS lite, hope to see some of you shit faces there.

Here are a few new pickups, don't ask where i got em' and how much, because i won't tell you, all you have to know is that, it burned a hole in my pocket.






2 comments:

leanza said...

Common y'hype beast.
Supreme?
You can do better (Y)

LeeeON said...

do better furr what?

So you're saying i can do better shit than supreme?

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.