Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So uhm, fuck my life.

Okay today, i wore my fire red 3's out and i come home and cleaned the, and i found out that they cracked around the heal. FUCK, not satisfied with how Jordan's construct their shoes nowadays. I remember when i rock jordan 6's when i was a toddler, too bad i gave those away, they were OG 6's too.

Anyhow, went to school today and did my usual shit, and than went to do some gay shit with mae and lourdez at downtown. I picked up some vans authentic for $10, probably wear these as beaters. Thinking of steezy fits for the next few days, fuck i hate how some things don't go so well together, even though if the colors work well, proportionate is the key when it comes to swag. If one piece is baggier than the other, it'll look sloppy, and you will result in some Leon Swagteam Cheng bashin' and obviously some "neg rep." Lastly, do not overmatch with colors please, yes we understand that some flipinos go crazy with the whole color scheme thing, it looks tacky and it looks stupid sometimes, don't do it, keep it clean. I'm gonna try to make my jordans work with my wardrobe, as some would say, "make [do] with what you have."


























5 comments:

leanza said...

That picture of you and Mae is very cute

BabyTurtle said...

Bad fit :o
tighter hoodie, good colour
skinnier jeans, 2% lighter
too dark yo...
but cute shoes <3

LeeeON said...

I have to admit, really bad fit but whatever it was a sloppy day for me anyways.
Yes baggy hoodie i dont give a fuck, and i sagged the jeans because it has to be proportionate
And wtf? Skinnier jeans on jordans you nuts?
2% light, wtf, these are raw denim and they're lighter in person, they be fading like a bitch.

anyhow, dont worry about it, you still have a long way to go.

BabyTurtle said...

YOUR CUTE :)

LeeeON said...

hollla you mother fucking balla. <3

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.