Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You're a dime plus 99.

I've realized quite a bit lately, but most importantly i've realized that people aren't always going to be there for you. People made their promises, and these promises are never to be seen again probably in the next few months or even years. I hate to say this but, it sucks fucking monkey balls. Just when you need a friend to talk to you, it seems like nothing is going the way you want it to be. I wish that i didn't have to grow, grow apart from people that mattered to me the most.
I miss this that feelin' already, the feelin' of being that friend or whatever you wanted to name it. That person that you could always relate to, it almost seems non-existent nowadays.

I really wanna see how things will turn out in the next few months. Please let it be good.



No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.