Saturday, June 5, 2010

$_$

Recently i've been hitting rock bottom in my financial needs. I feel fucking broke every time i go out with friends or whatever it is that has to do with money. My dad's been asking me for money recently and i just keep giving it to him, how can i say no? Even though half that money i give him was from my student loan, what can i do? Honestly, i can't say no, no matter how bad i want to.
I hate the feeling of feeling broke, it feels like i'm living off paycheque to paycheque. This is horrible, someone save me? There's a too much weight on my shoulders right now.. FML


AND go fuck yourself, you know who you are.

4 comments:

BabyTurtle said...

sell your clothes

LeeeON said...

Sell me your supreme crewneck, you don't deserve it. =)

BabyTurtle said...

lol how do I not? I paid for it.

LeeeON said...

That's why I say sell me it fagg.

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.