Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mind at ease

I'm in the stage where, I feel like I've grown up so much. I'm not the immature Leon that everyone knew. I'm the 'grown up Leon' that everyone wants to me to be - at least what my parents want me to be. I've made plans to move out. I've been thinking about this forever. I don't think anyone of you might know this but, life's been tough lately. As stupid as it sounds, everything's different now, and sometimes you can't even trust your own family members. I can say this because I sometimes feel used; even by the closest people I've HAD.

Lately, I've been hanging out with a different a crowd. A crowd that has helped me grow up. It's not always about the best parties you're going to or the kinda drugs you did over the weekend anymore. Mind at ease, I can definitely say. But most importantly, mind on my money. I don't care about relationships or anything else in between, I wanna get that paper.

Notice that I've been using, the word "I" a lot throughout this entry? I have finally realized that I have to love myself before loving others, I don't care about putting my happiness before others anymore. I want to do me, and I want myself to be happy first.

A lot has happened over the Summer and Fall, with school being out of the way for past 2 semesters, I feel that I need go back to school now. I actually miss studying, I miss writing papers, I miss reading textbooks. I'm not lying. Reality is setting back into place, with one thing on my mind. Determination. I've failed, I've cried, I've been heart broken, now all I know is that I need to succeed.

I'm happy to say one thing. Maturity comes with age and experience. No matter how upset or frustrated I get at myself for failing, I know that one day I'll pick myself back up and walk this road with success.


I know I can do it.
Priorities have changed and so has life.


"Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst."

No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.