Thursday, October 8, 2009

Don't you just hate it?

Wouldn't you hate it if this girl you were pursuing all of a sudden blocks you on msn, ignores your text and most obviously ignores the phone calls. And than you find out 1 month later of no talk, that she's getting together with this other guy. I know some of ya'll experience this sometime of your life. The fact that i went to J2's private sale, entirely ruined my mood. I don't know why i feel this way, but i feel sad. I hate to admit this to everyone that reads this "boring" blog of mine, but dayumm...... Back on track. Sigh, if sometimes you'd make an effort to call, to message, to text, i'd probably be happiest boy on earth. Everytime i look at my phone, you disappoint me. I don't understand why i always end up in disappointment whenever i encounter these type of situations. It's probably human nature. The girls you assume you can get with, you don't really dig her, but you have an idea that she's into you. You try to like her, and than when she lays her eyes off you and goes pursue someone else, you actually fall for her. I don't understand this concept very much, but it's true, it happens and it sucks.

Rewind. Actually let's not say she blocked you, let's say she ignores you. She goes to her extreme and tries her hardest to not talk to you maybe. Just maybe. And lets say that she doesn't want to talk to you, but at heart, you feel that she still has that click with you, and you still want to get to know her a little better, but she makes all these lame ass excuses. Yeah, you could say she uses "school is eating up my life." LAME! After all it's an excuse, who could blame her? What else would she say? I wouldn't expect her to say " I'm trying my hardest to ignore you." Actually i've gotten that once, HAHAHA. Just once, it was great, i knew what she was tryna do and she was bad at it. But she was a weird one, the one that was kinda shy and never spoke out. So why do girls try to ignore guys? I don't belive we are actually that annoying, i don't believe we're that obsessive either, maybe we're just tooo "into" the game. At this point, we've probably already gave ourselves away, she knows your intentions. She knows that you're the predator and that she's the prey. Great. Now what? Possibly panic and "QQ". Yeah "QQ" and make situations worse, makes her hate you even more. Ya'll can disagree with me, but this is my POV. Now that she kinda "hates" you, she'll probably block you. Sigh.......... good game.

Now help me and give me a shot at love. Please?


This nigguh is out

No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.