Monday, November 2, 2009

the days ahead just doesn't get any better. =(

The title says it all. As averagejoe pointed out, this weekend was somewhat highly anticipated which ruined my mood for the past two days. I don't ever recall since grade 12 that i've actually had a decent weekend, just chilling, just working, just chasing, just playing. Most of my college weekends are usually wasted because if i don't have papers due the following monday most likely there is a test to study for or for the fact that i dick around all weekend and end up doing nothing productive at all. Quite similar to what i'm doing right now, instead of doing my discussion questions for english1127, i am updating my bloggggggggg.... Life right now is most definitely a blur to me. I am finding out more things about myself and in other words i am finding out my own identity. Vancouver suxs, i wanna move to SanFran or LA. =( Who's down to move? I think i've mentioned that Langara has a heap of hot white chicks, but fuck it's so hard to hold a conversation with them, the furthest i'll reach is probably first base, or not even. I might not even get to bat. Sigh..... I am so bad at this. My goal for the remaining 2009, get a gf for christmas. I am also kinda disappointed at the fact that i haven't gotten a lot of time to spend around my camera, i really need to start taking photographyseriously rather than letting the camera collect dust. For nao, let me get my game on once again.
School. Work. Money. Hypebeasting.








WHAT?

No comments:

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.