Saturday, November 7, 2009

Peanut's okay. =)

So my dog, Peanut, fell on my weights last night when he tried jumping onto my bed but somehow he slipped. Kinda funny, but its sad because i just llost $100 taking him to the vet. It's okay he's kinda steezy and it's worth it. eI can't wait until Novmber ends, and than FINALS and than Winter Break. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..............................
I hate life, it's soo boring. Working at Tuttimelon is kinda steezy, the occasional hot girl that walks in WITH her boyfriend. =( Nonetheless, its still good, "yummy" eye candy. So today this chick, kinda eye fucked me for a bit, we made eye contact for probably about 3-4 seconds. <3 But too bad she's taken, man that guy is a stud for getting wit her, i'm jealous.
Well that's it for now, 1 more test to go and 1 more fucking hardass literary paper! FUCK MY LIFE.

4 comments:

leanza said...

yo man wtf HAHAH
u keep saying jad's
"kinda steezy"
but gws doggy

LeeeON said...

LMAO he got me saying it now, its soo natural...!

So i heard you got with some boi, is that true? ;) ;)

dunksrnice said...

For the Mcdonalds thing, only won food as well haha.

Jooooee, said...

LMFAO your dog is "kinda steeeezy"

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.