Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why..How?

I could recall the first encounter with you, you were wearing a pullover hoodie, leggings, converse chucks and to top it off you had a toque. When we first met, you were kinda weird and i was kinda weird. We both talked about weird things, more specifically you sent me a text message about unicorns vs pegasus. LAWLZ and i was hella weirded out, but as time went on i accepted the fact that you were weird and you called me unicorn and i called you pegasus. (NO HOMO) Hah, who gives if we clash, all i cared about was your steeze and you had that cute shit going on. I know you have your problems and i have my problems but who gives a shit, as long as it works out it's all good. You have the biggest "i don't give a fuck attitude" and you thought i cared too much about what others thought about myself, haha WRONG, total opposite. Anyhow i think you're cool, you got those jays going and i'd be like "ZOMFG, SEXYTIME." Good shit, good shit. Make this shit work, nigguh. Peace and love.

unicorn out.

4 comments:

BabyTurtle said...

why... how

LeeeON said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY .. AND HOW?

BabyTurtle said...

I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUCK :p

LeeeON said...

LOLLLL.... yo i should write some more deep shit on my blog, my blogs boring now.

follow my blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Student. Steezed. Amateur Photographer. Part-time Hero.